Residents' Associations and Panels
What are Residents' Associations and Panels?
Residents' Associations and panels are groups of interested residents who influence local decisions and provide community activities where you want them.
The Associations and Panels we currently support are:
- Benhill Residents' Association
- Chaucer Estate Residents' Association
- Circle Residents' Association
- Clockhouse Residents' Association
- Culvers Retreat Residents' Association
- Denmark Gardens Residents' Association
- Four Square Residents' Panel
- Shanklin Residents' Democracy
- St Paul's Close Residents' Association
Please note: The Residents' Associations that have been highlighted have documentation attached, please click on the highlighted link to view newsletters and minutes.
If you are interested in joining an existing Association or would like to set up a new one please contact the Neighbourhoods Team on 020 8915 2000 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Neighbourhoods Team offer support to Residents' Associations and Panels in lots of different ways, please click here to find out more.
Last Updated: Wednesday 12 March 2014