Residents' Associations and Panels
What are Residents' Associations and Panels?
Residents' Associations and panels are groups of interested residents who influence local decisions and provide community activities where you want them. The Residents' Association Network Group (RANG) meet quarterly to share information and discuss training opportunities among many other exciting community topics.
The next meeting will take place on 9th July 2015 at Sutton Housing Partnership offices at Sutton Gate, 1 Carshalton Road, Sutton SM1 4LE from 18.30pm - 20.00pm.
For more information on resident association events go to the events pages here.
The Associations and Panels we currently support are:
- Benhill Residents' Association
- Circle Residents' Association
- Clockhouse Residents' Association
- CollingwoodResidents' Association
- Denmark Gardens Residents' Association
- Shanklin Residents' Democracy
- St Paul's Close Residents' Association
- Alcester Court Residents' Association
If you are interested in joining an existing Association or would like to set up a new one please contact the Neighbourhoods Team on 020 8915 2000 or email them at email@example.com
The Neighbourhoods Team offer support to Residents' Associations and Panels in lots of different ways, please click here to find out more.
Last Updated: Wednesday 26 October 2016