You are here:
Home / How Do I / Put Something Right

Put Something Right

Sutton Housing Partnership is committed to providing an excellent service to our residents. We love to hear feedback from residents because it helps us to improve and develop our services.

So if you think we’ve delivered a great service or provided excellent customer care, or if you find yourself less satisfied with our service, we want to hear about it.

If you have a complaint, we’d like to handle it informally and come up with a solution to suit everybody. When this isn’t possible, you can make a formal complaint in several ways:

When contacting us please make sure that you:

  • Give your name, address and phone number and tell the person you speak to what your complaint, compliment or suggestion is about.
  • Mark any written correspondence you send us with complaint, compliment or suggestion in the heading.

Help in making a complaint
If you have a problem in making a complaint, a friend, relative, Councillor or a Member of Parliament may be able to help. You may also be eligible to receive help from an independent agency. One organisation providing this type of help is Advocacy Partners. This organisation employs experienced staff who will be able to represent your views and help you deal with a specific complaint.



Contact us:

Sutton Housing Partnership, Sutton Gate, 1 Carshalton Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4LE

By telephone 020 8915 2000 between 8:45am and 5pm, Monday to Friday

By fax on 0208 915 2240

Our 'out of hours' emergency number is 020 8770 5000




Last Updated: Wednesday 13 April 2016