Sutton Housing Partnership (SHP) and Sutton Council's Procurement and Contracts team will embark on setting up a Framework for Major Works (Supply Chain) to support the SHP repairs team, working in partnership with contractors to deliver excellent service to residents.
SHP manages 6,500 council-owned and 1,500 leasehold properties on behalf of Sutton Council.
The Framework will consist of contractors who have been pre-approved through this procurement process.
Join us for a live webinar on Wednesday 30 June at 10am to learn:
- what SHP are setting out to achieve
- the procurement process for how contractors will be appointed to the Framework for Major Works in each lot
- the value and scope of work over the next three years
- details on how to register on Procontract, the Council’s procurement porta
Successful contractors will be appointed onto the Framework for Major Works for a period of three years, with an option of a potential two year extension.
The webinar will not be a pre-qualification process, as the opportunity will be published on Procontract after the event and will be open to all contractors whether they attend the webinar or not.
The future procurement will be for the following services in five lots:
- Lot 1 Drainage and plumbing works, with estimated annual spend of £200k
- Lot 2 Electrical works including electrical testing, with estimated annual spend of £350k
- Lot 3 Roofing and scaffolding works, with estimated annual spend of £400k
- Lot 4 Empty property ( voids) works, with estimated annual spend £1.2 million
- Lot 5 Asbestos surveys and removal, with estimated annual spend of £200k
Registering your interest to attend the webinar
If you wish to attend the webinar, please confirm your attendance (opens in new window) by Friday 25 June 2021 at the latest. Only contractors who have registered their interest by this date will be sent a link to attend the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you on the day.