Our next Scrutiny Boot Camp is on Saturday 8 June. We want you to come and tell us about your experience of living in a home managed by SHP.
Held in partnership with the Sutton Federation of Tenant and Resident Associations (SFTRA), quarterly Scrutiny Boot Camps are your chance to tell us truthfully what's working, what's not and what we can do to make SHP work better for you.
When: Saturday 8 June, 10am - 2pm. A new repairs help desk will be open from 9.30am to take your questions and comments about repairs.
Where: Sutton Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, SM1 1EA
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, and plenty of opportunity to talk to us and other residents about the issues you care about.
Free transportation can be arranged if you need it, and we'll cover childcare costs if this will enable you to come along.
Residents, SHP staff including senior management, our repairs partner Mears and representatives from Sutton Council all take part in boot camps.
At this boot camp we'll be looking at:
- Repairs - what we're doing to deliver good, reliable responsive repairs
- Community hubs - what is the future of our local community hubs and what would make you visit one?
- Health and housing - plans for a new project to make it easier for older residents to get support with their health, working in partnership with local health services
- Direct contact - is being able to contact your Housing Manager directly working?
- Tenancy visits - help shape them
- Housing for older people
- Anti-social behaviour
There's no need to RSVP, but if you would like to speak to us about travel arrangements or plans for the day please email email@example.com.
Future boot camps will be held on Saturday 14 September and Saturday 23 November 2019 - find out more about boot camp outcomes and next steps.