Sutton Connect provides targeted housing support for people aged 55 or over who are residents of the London Borough of Sutton.
How Sutton Connect helps residents
Sutton Connect helps residents:
- develop skills to enable them to sustain their accommodation
- live in independent living housing for as long as possible
- access and engage with services and activities that aid independence.
What the service provides
The service will:
- provide support to help you with your tenancy
- improve your health and well-being
- maximise your income and support with any debt
- participate and reduce loneliness and isolation
- help you learn new skills
- enable you to remain living independently.
Who is eligible for Sutton Connect
To be eligible for the service a resident needs to be:
- aged 55 years or over (unless there are exceptional circumstances)
- a resident of the London Borough of Sutton
- in need of support to sustain their accommodation.
Making requests or referrals to Sutton Connect
- If you are a resident you can request the service by completing the Sutton Connect Needs Assessment and returning it by email to email@example.com or by calling 07794 072990 or 020 8915 2000.
- If you are an external organisation you can refer someone to Sutton Connect by completing the Sutton Connect Referral Form and the Sutton Connect Needs Assessment, and returning them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07794 072990 or 020 8915 2000.
- After your request or referral has been received, we will review it and get in contact with you within five days. This will be followed by a face-to-face needs assessment within 10 days if the referral is approved.
- If the request or referral is approved we will then create a support plan using an 'Outcome Star' tool and agree on a start date for providing the service.
Things to keep in mind
Residents may be charged for this service. A decision to charge will be based on an individual's financial circumstances.
If you have any questions contact us on 07794 072990 or email email@example.com.