Who we are - Purpose, Vision and Priorities
Sutton Housing Partnership was set up in 2006 to manage council housing stock on behalf of Sutton Council.
We provide day-to-day housing management services to Sutton Council tenants and leaseholders.
Our responsibilities are to:
- manage tenancy and leasehold agreements
- collect rent, service charges and major works bills
- repair and maintain housing stock and communal areas
- carry out planned major works to homes and neighbourhoods
- manage local estates including caretaking, cleaning and maintaining grounds
Our purpose is to:
Work together to deliver homes and communities where residents feel happy and secure.
Our vision is to be:
A thriving, first-choice service provider with a reputation for care, quality and value.
Our priorities are to deliver:
- Excellent customer service
- Quality homes
- Value for money
SHP is a limited company. Registered in England and Wales - Registration No. 05589014.