Who we are - Purpose, Vision, Priorities and Values
Sutton Housing Partnership was set up in 2006 to manage council housing stock on behalf of Sutton Council.
We provide day-to-day housing management services to Sutton Council tenants and leaseholders.
Our responsibilities are to:
- Bring all properties up to the decent homes standard and continue to improve and maintain them as an asset for the future
- Provide high quality responsive repairs and cyclical maintenance services
- Invest in and improve estate grounds and the communal areas of flatted blocks
- Provide excellent tenancy management and leasehold services, and create attractive neighbourhoods where people feel safe and want to live
- Ensure all customers have access to services and that the diverse needs of tenants and leaseholders are met
- Promote and maximise the opportunities for customer involvement with service delivery.
Working together to deliver homes and communities where residents feel happy and secure
A thriving, first choice service provider with a reputation for care, quality and value.
Excellent Customer Service
Continuously improve the level of customer service to meet the diverse needs and expectations of all residents
Quality Homes in Secure Neighbourhoods
Deliver all services to the highest standards, investing in homes and providing secure neighbourhoods to promote the safety and wellbeing of all residents
Value for Money
Ensure we provide residents with sustainable, value for money services by making the best use of the resources available to us
Reputation for Excellence
Achieve an excellent reputation locally and beyond for the care, quality and value of our services
- High performing
- One team
- Make it happen
- Excellent customer service
SHP is a limited company. Registered in England and Wales - Registration No. 05589014.