Due to the rise of Omicron cases across London and the UK, we are urging residents to get vaccinated as soon as possible to help protect themselves, their families, and the people of Sutton.
Vaccination centre update
The St Nicholas Vaccination Centre in Sutton will reopen from 12pm on Tuesday 18 January. The Thomas Wall Centre will close for vaccinations on Monday 17 January at 3pm.
You can walk in or book an appointment (opens in new window) for your Covid-19 boosters, 1st and 2nd doses.
St Nicholas Centre, SM1 1AY
16+ 1st and 2nd doses and 18+ Booster walk-in clinics:
- 12pm-6pm Tuesday 18 January
- 9am-3.3opm Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 January
- 9am-6pm Friday 21 and Saturday 22 January
- 9am-2pm Sunday 23 January
12-15-year-olds Pfizer walk-in clinics:
- 3.30pm to 6pm, Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20 January
- 2pm-7pm Sunday 23 January
Ordering rapid lateral flow tests
If you need to order rapid lateral flow tests you can find out where to pick these up at a local pharmacy or order these online via the GOV.UK website.