Baby or child crying

We would not consider this to be anti-social behaviour but maybe a safeguarding concern.

If you have concerns about the welfare of a child you should report a safeguarding concern for a child (opens in new window) or contact the NSPCC (opens in new window)

If there are immediate concerns for the welfare of a baby or child, you should report this immediately to the police on 999.

How to make a report

If you are still concerned about persistent noise from a baby crying and have reported it as a safeguarding concern, please use our form below. 

Anti-social behaviour (ASB) report form