Purpose, Priorities and Vision
Sutton Housing Partnership was set up in 2006 to manage council housing stock on behalf of Sutton Council.
We provide day-to-day housing management services to Sutton Council tenants and leaseholders.
Working together to deliver homes and communities where residents feel happy and secure.
- Being a good landlord that does the simple things well
- Providing safe homes and promoting successful communities
- Investing money wisely
A thriving, first choice service provider with a reputation for care, quality and value.
- Bring all properties up to the decent homes standard and continue to improve and maintain them as an asset for the future
- Provide high quality responsive repairs and cyclical maintenance services
- Invest in and improve estate grounds and the communal areas of flatted blocks
- Provide excellent tenancy management and leasehold services, and create attractive neighbourhoods where people feel safe and want to live
- Ensure all customers have access to services and that the diverse needs of tenants and leaseholders are met
- Promote and maximise the opportunities for customer involvement with service delivery.
Our staff values
- High performing
- One team
- Make it happen
- Excellent customer service