Sutton Connect provides targeted housing support for people aged 55 or over who are residents of the London Borough of Sutton.
Sutton Connect Service Standard
Sutton Connect provides a service to residents that live in the borough who are over 55 and need high-level housing support. The service offers residents help, advice and support in developing independent living skills. This includes addressing any issues that place their accommodation at risk, money management, better management of their health and support to access local activities and services.
- Respond to you in a timely manner, working in partnership with internal and external customers/stakeholders.
- Ensure when a referral is received, contact is made with you within five working days to complete the initial assessment of need.
- Ensure that following initial assessment and agreed support, your first support face-to-face full risk assessment is completed within 10 working days from initial referral received and provide you with the name and contact details of your Housing Support Coordinator.
- Ensure that at your first face-to-face support session we will discuss, agree aims and objectives and set up a personal support plan/outcome star.
- Ensure that your personal support plan/outcome star is reviewed after the first six to eight weeks of your support.
- Ensure that your personal support plan/outcome star is reviewed every three months or sooner if there is a change of circumstances.
Sutton Connect team
|Housing Support||Contact details|
|Nicola Jacobs - Housing Support Manager||07794 334425|
|Ufuomanefe (Nefe) Majoroh - Housing Support Coordinator||07925 361442|
|Karen Connelly - Sutton Connect Administrator||07794 072990|
|Sue Darlington - Housing Support Coordinator||07761 869225|
Who is eligible for Sutton Connect
To be eligible for the service a resident needs to be:
- aged 55 years or over (unless there are exceptional circumstances)
- a resident of the London Borough of Sutton
- in need of support to sustain their accommodation.
Making requests or referrals to Sutton Connect
- If you are a resident or an external organisation you can make a referral to Sutton Connect by completing the Sutton Connect Referral Form (PDF, 126KB), and returning it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07794 334 425 or 020 8915 2000.
- After your request or referral has been received, we will review it and get in contact with you within five days. This will be followed by a face-to-face needs assessment within 10 days if the referral is approved.
- If the request or referral is approved we will then create a support plan using an 'Outcome Star' tool and agree on a start date for providing the service.
Things to keep in mind
Residents may be charged for this service. A decision to charge will be based on an individual's financial circumstances.
If you have any questions contact us on 07794 334425 or email email@example.com.