We know that being able to keep your home warm in the winter alongside the rising costs of energy bills is an increasing concern for many residents.
Support with energy and water bills
We have partnered with Sutton Council and Thinking Works to provide free devices to help you reduce the amount of energy and water you use. After discussing your utility usage with you, advisors from Thinking Works may provide you with:
- Free carbon monoxide detector (CO alarm)
- Two free LED bulbs
- Free water-saving showerhead and other water-saving devices
- Free radiator reflector panels for three radiators on external walls
- Specialist advice on lowering your heating bills while keeping warm
- Advice on energy and water bill tariff discounts
- Assessment for grants for insulation and heating works
- Referrals for benefit checks
- Advice on health and wellbeing services in the borough
- Referrals for free smoke alarms
The service is free. You will not be asked to buy anything and will be under no obligation to accept the advice. Please note that support is limited and is available on a first-come-first-served basis.